Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL vs Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.
151.4 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm149.5 x 73.7 x 8.6 mm
175 g148 g
Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver, Rose Pink, Sand GoldTitanium Grey, Glacier Silver, Sand Gold
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)
IPS LCDIPS LCD
5.5 inches5.2 inches
1080 x 1920 pixels720 x 1280 pixels
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.
16M colors16M colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.
401 ppi282 ppi
- Touch Screen
Yes, MultitouchYes, Multitouch
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.
Oleophobic coatingOleophobic coating
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
16 MP13 MP
- Camera Features
Phase detection & laser autofocus, flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
Dual-LED (dual tone) LED flash
8 MP5 MP
- Front flash
- 2G Network
Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network
Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network
Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300)Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300)
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.
- Dual SIM
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
HSPA, LTEHSPA, LTE
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.
Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.
ASUS ZenUI 3.0ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.
Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430Mediatek MT6737M
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.
Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.
2/3/4 GB RAM2/3 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.
32 GB16/32 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.
microSD, up to 200 GB, Hybrid card slot on SIM 2 microSD, up to 256 GB, Hybrid card slot on SIM 2
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.
Rear-mounted Fingerprint, accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, CompassRear-mounted Fingerprint, accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.
Yes, v4.1, A2DP, LEYes, v4.0 A2DP, EDR
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi DirectWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-fi Hotspot
microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-GomicroUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.
Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Headphone Jack
Yes, 3.5mmYes, 3.5mm
- Remote Control
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.
Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.
4100 mAh4100 mAh
Fixed, Non-removableFixed, Non-removable
Price and Specifications Overview