Xiaomi Mi Mix vs OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Mi Mix vs OnePlus 3 comparison is not really worth to compare because both the phones are different in terms of design. The Xiaomi Mi Mix is the latest bezel-less design phone launched by Xiaomi at china in the month of October 2016. Some websites like The verge claims that the bezel-less design makes the phone Xiaomi mi Mix more prone to crack if you drop the phone accidentally. We are not sure how much truth in this because we still haven’t got a chance to use the phone Xiaomi Mi Mix, as it is not yet available in India. On the other hand, the OnePlus 3 is a leading and awesome Android smartphone in both specs and design wise in 2016. The 6 GB RAM, camera, metal design, performance and the budget price for a mid-range Android smartphone makes it one of the tough contender in the Android smartphone war. You can see the full specifications of OnePlus 3 and review along with its comparison with others phones such as OnePlus 3 vs Moto z and more.
In this post, we just want to show the specification comparison of upcoming Xiaomi mi Mix vs OnePlus 3.
- Product Name
- Product Image
- Our Rating
- Device Type SmartphoneSmartphone
- Price Not AvailableRs. 27,999
- Model Xiaomi Mi MaxOnePlus 3
- Released Yet, to be confirmedJune 2016
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.BarBar
- Dimensions 158.8 x 81.9 x 7.9 mm152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm
- Weight 209 g 158 g
- Colors BlackGraphite, Gold
- Waterproof Yet, to be confirmedNo
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS LCDAMOLED
- Size 6.4 inches5.5 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 2040 pixels1080 x 1920 pixels
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M colors16M colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.362 ppi 401 ppi
- Touch Screen Yes, MultitouchYes, Multitouch
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Yet, to be confirmedCorning Gorilla Glass 4
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.6 MP, f/2.016 MP, f/2.0
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- Camera Features Phase detection autofocus, face detection, HDR, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, Phase detection, autofocus, OIS, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Dual-LED (dual tone LED flash
- Secondary 5 MP8 MP, f/2.0
- Front flash NONo
- 2G Network Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 190
- 3G Network Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano Sim + Nano SimNano Sim + Nano Sim
- Dual SIM YesYes
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Speed HSPA, LTEHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5HTML5
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android v6.0 Android 7.0
- User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.MIUI version to be confirmedOxygen OS 3.2.x
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.2.35 GHz Quad-core 1.6GHz Quad-core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 530Adreno 530
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4 GB or 6 GB 6 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.128 GB or 256 GB64 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.NoNo
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Ambient Sensor, Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometerFingerprint, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.v4.2, A2DP, LEYes, v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct Yes with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USB Type-C 1.0, USB OTGv2.0, Type-C, USB OTG
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDSYes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Headphone Jack Yes, 3.5mmYes, 3.5mm
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.4400 mAh 3000 mAh
- Placement Fixed, Non-removableFixed, Non-removable