We recently showed in one of our previous tutorials that the how to do Instagram login and create an account with Facebook and now here we are with another tutorial cum article that shows how can we create an Instagram account without Facebook.
Creating an Instagram account using the Facebook sometimes create a problem because it not going to give you the password. In such case, you need to reset the password to log in, if you want to use the Instagram account without Facebook in future.
We know using Instagram Facebook login is easy to access; So, what you can do, first create an Instagram account without Facebook then link your Facebook social media account from the Linked Account option given in the Instagram settings and boom, you can login using the Facebook account too.
Tutorial on How to Create Instagram Account without Facebook
Using Instagram App- Method same for Android, iPhone and Windows Smartphone
Step 1: If you yet haven’t installed the Instagram App the here is the link to download and install: Google Play Store.
Step 2: After installing the app, open it and you will three options:
- Log in
- Login with Facebook
- Sign up
Step 3: Tap on Sign up link and you will see an Instagram account registration screen where you can create an account either using your phone number or email ID. You can use any of them the procedure is almost same.
Here we are using the Phone no. for performing this tutorial.
Now enter your phone number and tap on Next button.
Step 4: As you hit the Next button after entering the phone number with you want to create and register the Instagram account, it will send an OTP code message on your number. So, be sure the phone number is active and within your reach.
Once you received the OTP code to confirm the Phone number with Instagram, enter that OTP in the Confirmation Code Box and tap on Next.
If you didn’t receive the code you can request for new one using the link given above the Confirmation box.
Step 5: The next screen will appear for entering the Full name and Password for your newly created Instagram. Here on the basis of your Full name the Instagram automatically created a Username but you can change it using the link “Change Username”. If you don’t want to change it right now then later from the Edit profile option you can do the same.
Step 6: In this step, the Instagram ask to connect with Facebook, so that you can follow your friends those are on Facebook using the Instagram. After that Add some profile picture if you want otherwise skip it to get the Instagram main screen.
Step 7: Final Setup –Edit Profile of Instagram account
- Tap on profile icon situated at the bottom right and then on Edit Profile.
- To set profile picture tap on the change photo and click using the camera or upload from the phone’s gallery.
- If you want to change your name then tap on Name field.
- If while setting up the Instagram account above you didn’t change the username provided by the Instagram then you can do it from here by tapping on the Username Field.
- If you have some website or want to give some link such as YouTube profile then use the Website field. To tell people about yourself use the BIO field.
- Please provide some accessible email ID of yours in the email column which will help you to reset the Instagram password in case you forget it in the future.
- And the last field which is Phone number can use to provide a number or update it.
Create Instagram account on Desktop PC without Facebook
- Open Instagram on your Desktop PC web browser: www.Instagram.com
- Click on Sign up Link
- You can signup either using the phone number or email like we did in the above App tutorial.
- And fill other details such as Full name and password
- Rest of all procedures to setup Instagram account on PC without Facebook are same as the App.