Many time we got the PDF from someone or downloaded from the internet but along with the password protection. So, every time you open the PDF file you need to enter the password but that become annoying when you need to open that, again and again, using the password. In such case, you can remove the PDF password without the need of any third party software. So, here is the step by step tutorial to save the PDF file without a password but make sure you have the password to open it initially.
Save the PDF File Removing the Password
- Select the PDF file which you to save without password.
- Right-click on the PDF file.
- Open with Internet Explorer. You can open it with any browser like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera etc. but I am using the Internet Explorer because it is available on all Windows operating system.
- When PDF file opens in Internet Explorer it will ask for the PDF file Password. Enter that.
- Once the PDF file unlocked and successfully open press CTRL +P.
- The Print screen will open. From the left side under the printer option, you will find a drop-down box. Click on that.
- Now select the Microsoft Print PDF.
- Click on the Print button given at the bottom of the left side.
- Now instead of printing the PDF, it will ask to save it.
- Give some name to your unprotected PDF file.
- After saving go and open it, Now you will see that the password from your PDF file successfully removed before saving.
Screenshot for Reference
1. First Enter the Password to open the file…
2. Press CTRL+P and then from the Print drop-down box select the Microsft Print to PDF.
3. Now give some name to your PDF and save it without a password.