Google Website Optimizer is really a wonderful tool. It allows comparing website pages to any website owner for free. Google Optimize not allow you only test the user behavior but also helps to improve the UX elements for mobile and desktop.
The beauty of this tool is, it natively integrates with your Website Analytics to recognize the parts where it needs improvements. In this article, we just take look on how to set up the Optimize account. Once you have done this part, then to know how to create experiments in it see this article: Create a Google website optimizer test & experiments.
- First of all, go to https://optimize.google.com/
- The above link will open the Google Optimizer page.
- Sign up it using your Gmail account make sure that account also has the access of Google Analytics of your website.
- Click on the Create Account button.
- Give some name to your Google Optimizer account.
- Scroll down and select the terms and conditions.
- You successfully have created a container. Now, this website optimizer tool will ask to enter the website which you want to test. Add the name example: www.example.com.
- Click on the Create button.
- In this way, we have created the Optimizer account successfully, if you want to know how to run experiments then follow the article link mentioned in the beginning.
Screenshot for better comprehending the account creation steps:
Click on the Create Account button.
Give some name to your account then scroll down, accept the terms & conditi0ns and finally click on the NEXT button.
Last, just add the website to a container that needs to be monitored in the Optimizer. Then click on the Create button.
You might like to see: