The Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone is the only Xiaomi phone till now which is different in terms of the user interface because it runs on the stock Android which Nougat 7.1.2. So, if you are a user of Xiaomi’s phones and not familiar with the stock Android then you might be thinking how to show the battery percentage in Mi A1. By default in Xiaomi Mi A1, the battery percentage is not enabled and user needs to do it manually. So, here is the tutorial on that, just follow the steps given in the article and you can show the hidden battery percentage in Xiaomi Mi A1.
Show Battery Percentage in Xiaomi Mi A1
As I said by default the battery percentage is hidden Xiaomi MI A1, so for that first, we need to enable the System Tuner UI option.
- To enable the System Tuner, slide down the screen of the phone from the notification bar two times.
- Now tap and hold the setting gear icon for 2-3 seconds. It will enable the System Tuner UI option.
- Go to Settings and tap on the System Tuner UI option to access its further options.
- Tap on the Status bar option giver under the System UI Tuner settings.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Select the Always show percentage option.
If you want to remove the System Tuner UI settings then tap on the burger icon given on the top left side of the screen and select the remove option.
In this way you can enable or show the battery percentage in Xiaomi Mi A1 phone, If you have any confusion then let us know via comment box…