Last week, the Electra team officially released a full version of jailbreak for iOS 11.2~11.3.1 for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch in the system. And recently support to iOS 11.4 up to beta 3.
The recent update of the Electra 1.0.3 added iOS 11.4 jailbreak support for iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Although the system version is iOS 11.4, however, the jailbreaking is possible up to iOS 11.4 Beta 3, because the vulnerability required for jailbreak was blocked by Apple after Beta 3.
Note that Electra jailbreak is still “semi-perfect”. Once the device is powered off or restarted, the jailbreak state might be invalid and you need to re-run the “jailbreak” operation in Electra.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.2-11.3.1 & 11.4 up to Beta 3
- Download Electra’s latest jailbreak IPA file and put it on your computer desktop.
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod, etc. to your computer. If iTunes is launched, you can close it directly.
- Run Cydia Impactor and drag into the Electra1131 IPA file.
- When Cydia Impactor asks for an Apple ID, it is safe to do it.
- At this time, the installed Electra jailbreak APP appears on the main screen of the device.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Description File and Device Management, find the description file and click Trust.
- Set iOS to flight mode, then run the Electra jailbreak app and click the “Jailbreak” button until you see Cydia on the main screen, the jailbreak is successful, you can turn off the flight mode.
Note: Above tutorial is just for knowledge purpose. We can’t guarantee jailbreak and also not liable for any kind of damage happens while performing the above-given instructions on your iPhone devices.