Seniorworld.com unveils easyfone Grand in India that built according to the requirements of old peoples. It is not a smartphone because many Senior citizens like our old grandparents facing difficulties in operating them. So, this solution is to provide connectivity along safety to Seniors.
Under its easyfone brand, the Seniorworld.com has launched a new range of telecare solutions that provide different needs, budgets and style requirements for seniors. The easyfone comprises three models easyfone-grand, easyfone Royale and easyfone elite those have over 20 senior-friendly features.
The easyfone Grand features a technology to amplify sound – whether it is phone conversations or even while watching TV etc. This will be also a solution for seniors who need hearing assistance but do not feel the need to wear hearing aids.
The product is available for Rs 3999/- on Seniorworld.com, Flipkart & Amazon.
- Special Technology with special Earphones that amplify sound not just on calls but also while watching TV or talking to people face to face.
- Photo Dialing
- Key press for dialing favorite contacts
- SOS (Emergency help) button – Single key press sets off calls, SMS & siren for immediate help
- Separate Side keys for volume, torch # locking/unlocking the phone
- Stylish Cradle charger for extremely easy charging
- Loud, clear & perfectly audible voice quality, even on hands-free
- Customizable menu with which you can minimize the phone menu to maximize ease
- Prevent unwanted calls with Whitelist keypad
- Manage phone settings remotely
- Quad Band
- Large font on the screen
- Reminder feature for medicines, gym etc
7 Best Budget Friendly Android Smartphone for high-end gaming
How harmful is the radiation from mobile phones and cell towers?
What is a Smartphone Pinky? All that you should know to prevent it
For the Holi occasion, Lava launches A1 Colors feature phone
Essential Gem, a new smartphone project by Andy Rubin
Android 10 is out there – Here are some top Android 10 features to know