With TeamViewer’s IoT Starter Kit, it is now possible to simply implement IoT application without a time-consuming concept phase, a preliminary project and a high upfront investment. TeamViewer, the world’s leading provider of remote connectivity solutions, has presented its new easy-to-implement IoT product. With this do-it-yourself solution, businesses of any size can get started with IoT immediately.
“With our IoT Starter Kit, we enable our customers and partners to come up with their own IoT use cases and to experience how IoT can work for them”, says Alfredo Patron, Executive Vice President Business Development at TeamViewer. “Just walk into your factory, building or whatever you want to make smart and place the gateway and sensors and use our IoT solution. The sensors will immediately start collecting data regarding predefined parameters like vibration, temperature, or lighting condition and send them to the gateway and to our cloud. Now you can easily access this data via our software, set rules and alerts in the TeamViewer IoT Cloud and enable live remote device management at scale.”
Apart from a Dell gateway and Bosch sensors, the IoT Starter Kit uses TeamViewer’s dedicated IoT solution, which has been developed to provide remote monitoring, live remote control, incident management, and instant troubleshooting for virtually any embedded device such as industrial machinery or robots. By connecting the device data with TeamViewer’s cloud and making them available for technicians and support admins, companies can manage their devices from anywhere in the world.
The TeamViewer IoT Starter Kit comprises:
- 1 x Dell 3001 Edge Gateway including industry connectivity standards.
- 3 x Bosch XDK110 multi-sensors containing the following eight sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, sensors for humidity, pressure, temperature, acoustic, and light intensity.
- 1 x TeamViewer IoT 6-month license including IoT remote monitoring and control via the TeamViewer IoT Cloudas well as edge management and visualization capabilities.
- Power supply, wiring, sensor provisioning and bespoke onboarding services.
- German IT service provider abtis is TeamViewer’s distribution and fulfilment partner. The Starter Kit can be ordered online for 1.990 Euro. Find here more information on TeamViewer IoT and the Starter Kit.