Gionee P7 Max
- Display: 5.5 inches
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Octa-core
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- Battery: 3100 mAh
- Camera: 13 MP
- Storage: 32 GB
Gionee P7 Max - Specs
- Device Type Smartphone
- Price INR 13,999
- Model Gionee P7 MAx
- Released October 2016
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions 154 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm
- Weight 183 g
- Colors Gold
- Waterproof No
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS LCD
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixel
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.267 ppi
- Touch Screen Yes, Multitouch
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.NEG protection display
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.13.0 Mega Pixels
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Yes
- Secondary 5.0 Mega Pixels
- 2G Network Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network Yes, HSDPA
- 4G Network Yes, LTE
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Micro SIM
- Dual SIM Yes
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.Yes, HTML5
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.Amigo UI 3.2
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Mediatek MT6595
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.2.2 GHz Octa-core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.PowerVR G6200
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.3 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.32 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.Yes, Expandable up to 128GB
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Audio Playback Yes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video Playback Yes
- Video Out No
- FM Radio Yes
- Alert Types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Ring Tones MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.v4.0, A2DP
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USB Yes, Micro
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Headphone Jack Yes, 3.5mm
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes (threaded view)
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.Yes, Emai l& Push Mail
- IM IM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.Yes
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3100mAh
- Placement Fixed, Non-removable
Price and Specifications Overview
Gionee P7 Max Review : Just an Opinion
Hello, Guys, we are here just giving our opinion on Gionee P7 Max smartphone which is the latest launch of Gionee. We haven’t received the review unit ye,t so, it is just the experience we got from the launch. We will post the full and complete review of the phone once we get the device. The price of the Gionee P7 Max is INR 13,999
Gionee P7 Max Design
The previous phone which Gionee has launched was Gionee’ S6s which was not value for money product. And now to take over the festive season they give us the all new Gionee P7 Max which looks quite good from the specifications. The mobile is available in two colors Gold and Grey-Blue color the Grey-blue color gives it awesome looks along with a glittering texture that is sure to catch everyone’s eye. The rear camera in square shape along flash and shining Gionee’s logo are at back side in a vertical symmetry. The speaker grills are at the bottom accompanied by the Gionee;s branding. Overall the back side clean and shimmering.
Now come to the front side of the phone, the front side flaunts a IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1080 pixels. It has very thin bezels which give a wide screen look. The top front side has ear speaker which s flanked by the sensor and front camera.
Gionee P7 Max Camera, Software, and Hardware
Gionee P7 Max sports 13 Megapixel primary camera which is same as the Gionee S6s whereas the front camera is 5 Megapixels for selfie lovers. I hope this time the both cameras would perform better than Gionee S6s.
Under the hood the phone powered by octa-core 2.2Ghz MediaTek MT6595 processor with 3GB of RAM for better multitasking. For media files, it has 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. About software, it comes with Andriod 6.0 (Marshmallow) which is a base of Amigo 3.2 custom UI of Gionee.
Gionee P7 Max has several inbuilt features like Auto call record, Mobile Anti-theft, compass, Smart gesture (Pause alarm, Black screen gesture, smart vibration reminder, smart bright screen, Double click wakeup). Theme park, Mood Wallpaper, Gstore, Chameleon, Eco mode, Ami Locker, Child mode, OTG support making it ideal mid-segment phone.
To power the phone it packed with a 3100mAh nonremovable battery which roughly can go through the whole day on normal usage. It measures 154.00 x 76.80 x 8.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams.
For detailed specifications please see in the specs tab at left side. For detailed review stay tuned, we will come back as soon as we get the device in our hands. Moreover, Gionee’s offline market is also a plus point for both company and users.
Gionee P7 Max - User Reviews
Gionee P7 Max - Offers
- Gionee S6s (Mocha Gold)₹15,949.00
- SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC 32GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card With Adapter (Upto 80mbps Speed)₹569