Instagram has emerged out to be one of the most popular social media apps out there. It has given a nail-biting fight to all its counterparts, and there is no doubt in this regard. Most of us remain hooked to this app for hours daily and spend most of our quality and free time in it. But, it is also true that Instagram has a sea of pictures and videos in it, it is just flooded with them, and most people often become curious to save or download some of the pictures or videos that strike their vision. So, we know that there are quite a few methods by which we can save Instagram images and videos on our phone, and no doubt it is one of the finest and easiest methods is using some third party app. However, many of us still don’t want to download their favorite videos and pictures by having some extra app on phone. So, is it possible? Well, the answer is yes, and I am going to explain to you a very simple and basic process for the same, just stay tuned till the end. Let us now start the step-by-step guide to our little and beautiful experiment.
Get Instagram Photos and Videos on iPhone or Android using browser
- Just head to your web browser, say – Chrome, and then launch Google in it.
- In the search box, type ‘online Instagram video download’ and search.
- A new page will load with search results, now, you just need to click on the few links which happen to be on the first page of your search result.
- For instance, you select – https://en.savefrom.net/download-from-instagram and then launch it.
- Once the website loads, you need to paste the copied link of the video or photo from Instagram that you wish to download in the ‘Enter the URL’ search tab present there and click to search.
- Then, the page will display the download option below the image/video, you just need to click on it.
- Finally, your stuff is downloaded to your android gadget.
Thus, this was the step-by-step guide and it is ideal for those people who do not want to download external apps for a number of reasons like – privacy issues, storage issues, and so on. Therefore, this was all for this article, do share your queries and views, if any.