SoundCloud and Instagram both are one of the best and top social platforms in their regions. One is for music streaming and other deals in pictures. If you are a user of SoundCloud, do you know? You can directly share the SoundCloud Music on your Instagram story as status without the hassle of taking a screenshot and uploading it again as the story.
When you share the SoundCloud music on the Instagram as a story it will publish the music/album art, the title of the song and also the link by which your followers can use to directly go to the SoundCloud to listen to that song.
So, without any further delay and to add a bit easiness in your daily Instagram ado, here is the tutorial to share Soundcloud directly on the Instagram status story.
- First of all, install the SoundCloud app on our smartphone, if you don’t have, here are the links: Android and iPhone.
- Open the SoundCloud App.
- Go to the song which you want to share on the Instagram status.
- Now Tap on the song to play.
- When it starts playing, just swipe from the bottom to reveal sharing options and timeline.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Select the option ” Share to Instagram stories“
- A pop-up will appear asking you to select the Instagram.
- Now you will see the Instagram stories section with the background art of the music along with a widget with a Song Title or name and link back to the same song which you are sharing.
- You can also add any further widgets from Instagram like poll or effects.
- Once you are done! Just tap on the Send to Button and it will share you Soundcloud song on the Instagram Status story.