REVE Antivirus, one of the next generation security providers has launched anti-malware software for Mac users. The anti-malware software protects Mac machines from any types of spyware, viruses, Trojans, and other types of malware providing complete security to your MacBook.
Although considered strong, Mac operating system is not 100% immune to virus infection. Hence, it increases the need for antivirus software for better protection. The highlight of REVE Antivirus is that it scans files and folders without consuming too much time and system resources.
The features of REVE Mac Anti-malware include –
- To detect hidden malware, REVE Antivirus provides a complete scan option of your Mac, so that all types of virus gets instantly detected and quarantined.
- Customized scan for some specific files and folders which may contain malware.
- Removable devices like CD, DVD, and USB etc. added to your Mac causes a greater risk of spreading infection. Reve Antivirus instantly quarantines once an external device is detected.
- It also gives the user to schedule a scan as per the timing preferred by the user.
In the words of Sanjit Chatterjee, CEO – REVE Antivirus, “With the release of REVE Antivirus for Mac, we have now covered all operating systems. There has been increasing incidents of cyber-attacks on Mac OS, which makes it important to use an anti-malware product for safe online experience.”
- Mac OS X 64-bit: Yosemite (10.10 or later)
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 5 GB hard drive space for REVE Antivirus Mac installation
- Internet connection to receive REVE Antivirus Mac updates
REVE Antivirus for Mac is available with a 30 days’ free trial option. Users can download the antivirus software from the company website https://www.reveantivirus.com/en/product/antivirus-for-mac