Secureye has recently announced a new brand of its called MediSec that offers medical products. Thus, to expand its product portfolio, the company recently has announced the addition of a non-contact infrared digital thermometer with international standards.
Because of Covid-19 wrath, the contactless handling of products as much as possible is now in trend, thus to grab this opportunity and armed people against the virus, this MediSec contactless thermometer has been launched.
It allows people to check the temperature of the other person’s body without touching the thermometer physically. It can perform the check body heat from an appropriate distance and within 1-second.
Medisec infrared digital thermometer can be easily handled and comfortable fit into hands enables smooth operations as per the Secureye.
MediSec non-contact infrared digital thermometer will provide a stable and heat-interference-free reading every time, as per the press release.
This high-quality device is easy to use, displays accurate readings, and comes with a fever alarm system. It comes with a 1-year warranty with the following specifications:
- Measurement Range: 32°C – 42.9°C (90°F – 109°F)
- Accuracy: + 0.2°C in the range of 35°C -42°C
- Measurement Distance: 3cm – 5cm (works best at 3cm)
- Measurement Time: <1 Second
- Temperature Units: ‘C and ‘F
- Automatic Shutdown: 520 Seconds
- Supply Voltage: DC3V (2 x AAA Basic Battery)
- Product Size: 160 x 100 x 40mm
- Product Weight: 100g (not including batteries)
The non-contact infrared digital thermometer costs Rs. 3999/-