Instagram is one of the most popular social media tools out there and a lot of people spend a large portion of their time on it. But there is one question in the minds of many people, and that is none other than the title of our tutorial. So, if you also wish to zoom in and download the display picture of a private Instagram account, then you need to follow these simple steps. Without any further delay, let us quickly start our simple yet very interesting and sought out the tutorial.
- Open the private Instagram account, whose display picture you want to zoom in and download.
- Now, click on the three-dot icon on the top right and then click on ‘Copy profile URL’.
- Now, head to your web browser and launch this link – https://www.instadp.com/
- Browse and then select, ‘Profile Pictures Downloader’.
- Under the ‘Instadp’ option, paste the URL of the private Instagram account that you had copied and proceed ahead.
- Now, just click on the ‘Full size’ option.
- The display picture now loads and it is well zoomed, you can simply save it by clicking on the ‘Download’ icon present below the picture.
What is Instagram?
In simple words, Instagram is a social media platform that lets you share pictures, videos, and much more with people across the globe and you can also view the stuff shared by people present on this platform.
What is meant by a private Instagram account?
A private Instagram account is the one that does not allow everyone to view the stuff shared by them, only those people can see their posts who are allowed to.
Is this method applicable to only private Instagram accounts?
No, this method is for both normal and private Instagram accounts.
Is this a paid process or does it involve any purchase or hidden cost?
No, it is completely free.