To make things easy for the Virtual machine world, Microsoft has recently released pre-built and installed with few features Virtual machine images of Windows 11 Enterprise Edition for developers or enterprise administrators to quickly deploy Win 11 on their respective virtual machines without waiting for minutes to an hour in installing and setting up essential things they required.
Well, of course, the size of the Window 11 Enterprise Edition virtual image will be greater than an ISO file because it has already been installed and the user just needs to deploy it, hence it comes in the size of 20GB. The virtual image is available in four types, packaged according to the four popular virtual machines: VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, and Parallels .
Apart from the Window 11 Enterprise Edition Evaluation Edition, the virtual machine images also include:
• Windows 10 SDK, version 2004 (10.0.19041.0)
• Visual Studio 2019 (10/09/21) enables UWP, .NET desktop, and Azure workflow, and also includes the Windows Template Studio extension
• Visual Studio Code (10/09/21)
• Win11 Linux subsystem with Ubuntu installed
• Open developer mode
• Installed Windows Terminal