Recently, a digital accessories brand FINGERS has expanded its product portfolio with the launch of multiple power banks that can charge multiple devices simultaneously. Namely FINGERS DigiPack, FINGERS Happie Face and FINGERS PowerPotli C5 & C10. All the launched power banks featured between 5000 mAh and 10000 mAh capacities.
To eliminate the concern for safety from any haphazard mishaps, FINGERS in the public press mentioned that they have manufactured each and every power bank with A-grade batteries and guaranteed actual capacities.
Out of launched power banks, the FINGERS DigiPack has an LED display to indicate battery status and sophisticated lightweight design. It is also compatible with 5V/2.1 A charging and comes with a one Micro-USB and one USB Type-C port supporting fast charging.
Furthermore, to make things bit trendy all power banks come bundled with trendy stickers to customise the look and feel of devices.
On the other hand, the PowerPotli and Happie Face power banks are available in flamboyant colours to make them distinctive. It looks just like an elegant potli whereas, each Happie Face Power bank comes with a cute face to add smiles to your days.
1. Each of the power banks consists of guaranteed actual capacities
2. Only ‘A’ grade batteries used in all FINGERS Power Banks
3. Comes with dual output, for charging multiple devices at the same time
4. New age design elements with trendy colours
5. Consumers get 10 chances to win exciting gifts on registering the product on FINGERS website