Technology making everything stronger and smarter then why not your personal bag. The Honeywell recently has launched the fiber built bag, it is not smart but stronger than any other personal bag you carrying. To save your valuable items such money, phone, and identification stuff from thieves from slashing and grabbing.
The Flak Slack fiber bag which is designed by Loctote industrial bag company and made by Honeywell’s Spectra fiber which is 15 times stronger than steel and light enough to float on water. The bag is slash proof and can use in daily traveling and commute.
The bag uses the Honeywell’s Spectra fiber, the same fiber technology used in bullet-resistant vests.
Flak Sack’s fabric utilizes Spectra in a unique fabric construction called FLAKnit created by Tuff-N-Lite.
Additional security features are:
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID) blocking material
- Heavy-duty brass and steel lock break
- Steel-reinforced nylon straps
The Flak Sack is also formulated to be water-resistant, ensuring that contents not only stay secure but also dry.
- Dimensions: 18” x 14” (fits Macbook Pro 15 inch)
- Capacity: 13 litres
- Weight: (with lock) 1.7 lbs
- Interior Pocket: 10” x 7.5” (can fit an iPad Mini)
- Source: Designed in Columbus, Ohio. Manufactured in China.
- Double Layer of UHMWPE fabric that’s extremely slash, abrasion & tear resistant
- Patent-pending steel reinforced locking strap
- Heavy-duty solid brass lock
- Water Resistant Coating
- RFID Blocking Interior Pocket
- Sternum strap keeps bag secured on body while distributed bag weight across your shoulders
The backpack is priced at $129.99 and is available simultaneously on e-commerce platforms like Amazon and ebay.