To makes sure the Intel’s processor inbuilt graphics would work fine in the upcoming latest Windows 10 May Update aka Windows 10 2004 update, the Intel has now released a new version of its graphics driver.
As per the current information, the Microsoft has planned to release its latest update 2004 on 10 May 2020 and for that, the new version number of the Intel Graphics driver update is 126.96.36.19987.
According to online media reports, Microsoft has yet to fix a zero-day vulnerability and address a few minor issues before the final instalment of the update to the public, however, the Intel is already ready and brought its graphics drivers up to scratch and is now providing a first update that fully supports the upcoming version 2004.
The latest update from Intel supports following
- This driver is WDDM 2.7 compliant.
- DirectX*12 Shader Model 6.5 compiler support
- DirectX*12 Machine Learning (DirectML) Enhancements
- Dolby Vision Support
- Non-DX API support in Container
- Third-party hardware encoder MFTs in GPU Paravirtualization
- OneAPI Level Zero Runtime pre-production release is now included.
Supported Intel Platforms:
- 6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (Codename Skylake)
- 7th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (Codename Kaby Lake)
- 8th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (Codename Kaby Lake-R, Coffee Lake)
- 9th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (Codename Coffee Lake-R)
- 10th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (Codename Ice Lake)
- Amber Lake
- Apollo Lake
- Gemini Lake
- Whiskey Lake
- Comet Lake
Intel offers the driver updates via the “Intel graphics control room” app available in the Windows Store. Or you can also download it manually from the Intel website. Furthermore, one can also get all information about the update from the PDF in which Intel has summarized all the changes for the version.
Install Apache, PHP & MYSQL on Windows 11 | 10 using CMD
How to install PHP on Windows 10 | 11 using Command prompt
How to know if PHP is installed on Windows?
How to install only PSQL client in Windows 11 or 10?
6 Best Music Player Tools for Windows 10 or 11 in 2023
4 Ways to Enable or Disable Microsoft Store on Windows 11 or 10