Here are the system requirements to play Call of Duty Warzone on PC along with Xbox & PS4 including a download link to play it free of cost. And also know why you should try COD Warzone once…
Since the launch of PlayerUnknown’s Battleground, and Fortnite back in 2017 the whole gaming market heavily inclined towards the Battle Royal genre games. Many players managed to master one of those games, a couple of them managed to master both of those games. Even the demand for game-related video content also inclined towards the Battle Royal genre, due to its competitive nature. The game live streaming reached a new height due to the success of the PUBG, Fortnite and PUBG Mobile. But, after a year, playing the same game again and again many players started getting bored and they were looking for something new in the same genre.
Also, at the same time, other franchises were also thinking over their own Battle Royal games, in order to explore the market. Then the EA came out with Apex Legends, and Valve came out with Counter-Strike Danger Zone, and many other games were also introduced by the year 2018 and 2019. Where Apex Legends seemed to develop a loyal fan base, while all others failed.
Why Call of Duty Warzone?
Since the launch of Apex Legends in Feb 2019, the competition was brewing among these trios, Fortnite, PUBG and Apex Legends only. Where in terms of viewership Fortnite was winning and in terms of no. of players among all platforms PUBG was leading (mainly because of the PUBG Mobile/Emulator success).
Then Activision came in to explore the Battle royal genre, first with Call of duty Black Ops – Blackout, which was a proprietary game, and a free Call of duty Mobile (with Battle Royal) version. Here Call of Duty experienced a good success on the Mobile game as it was free and Emulator supported by Tencent Gaming Buddy, but the Call of Duty Blackout faced an utter failure as it was a paid game.
After that Call of Duty came out with their latest addition on March 10, 2020, with the title of Call of Duty Warzone, a full-fledged battle royal games, with all the features you can expect from such a game. The Call of Duty Warzone takes out the market by storm with a 10 million above the first-day download. But this was the beginning, as on the launch many other games like Counter-Strike Danger Zone and Apex Legends also experienced such initial success, but the story did not go that well later for them. But, in case of Call of Duty Warzone the story can be changed as it bears the brand of Call of Duty, which has more than 25 millions of fan following, and Activision is also one of the biggest names in the game development industry, so it is time which will prove the rest.
Now it is on the players’ choice and demand which will decide the fate of Call of Duty Warzone’s future. If you are one of those players who already being bored with the PUBG, Fortnite, APEX, etc.; or you always felt none of those were your cup of tea; or if you experienced huge difficulties in mastering those games, due to their difficult game mechanics, then you should definitely try Call of Duty Warzone, as it brings a completely new taste in the industry.
What’s New in COD Warzone?
As there are many other alternatives available in the market in the same genre, so first of all most of the players would be wondering, why should they even bother about trying Call of Duty Warzone, especially when you have to spend a hell lot of time installing the game, as it is a 90GB sized download. Also, if you are already playing another battle royal game, and also enjoying it, it may bother you that why should you try out something new which has a completely different taste. Here are the points, which are new in Call of Duty Warzone, which can be considered as the Pros in the game, and might tempt you to try Warzone at least once.
- Warzone features a Battle Royal mode with 150 players, while all other games feature a 100-player match or even less like APEX or CS Danger zone. Featuring 150 players in a single match ensures you have a more action-packed experience in the game.
- It features a mode called Plunder, where also 150 players are going to play together, but it is a game on collecting and saving money throughout the match, also Plunder mode features unlimited respawn upon death automatically, which will provide you an experience that you would never have experienced before. Just experiencing the Plunder mode is actually enough reason for downloading the Warzone.
- So far among all the Battle Royal games, Call of Duty Warzone featured the best graphics, which can be a good lucrative point for those players with high-end gaming PCs out there.
- After Fortnite, Call of Duty Warzone featured the Cross-Platform matchmaking, where you can play with and against the Microsoft Xbox and Sony PlayStation players. This feature is not available in PUBG or Apex or CS. This cross-platform feature brings all the players from different players together.
- The Re-spawning concept has been taken to another level in this game. As you can call back your dead teammate from using his flag in the Apex Legends, in Warzone you can do something sort like that, and even more than that. Once you are dead you would be sent to a prison called Gulag, where you have to fight another an enemy who is also like you just died in the game. The fight would be 1v1 manner, upon winning the fight you would re-spawning in the game again. Even if you die there or die again in the match, then also your teammates can buy you back using looted money in the game from a buying point computer which is placed in various places around the map.
- All-new weapons can also be a good point of attraction for many players.
- Game Mechanics is also quite unique and impressive. As guns have almost very little recoil, and the fight depends on reflex and speed mainly, that is a kind of gameplay that is liked by many players. The fighting or gameplay mechanics are completely different than PUBG, Fortnite or Apex so, it is worth experiencing.
- The high-end gaming PC users can put their PC to a real test of performance, as the Warzone is a very high resource-demanding game. Scoring a 60FPS on 4K or 120FPS on 1080p in Warzone can be troublesome for many good PCs.
Other things to Expect
- Warzone does not feature any Duos mode till now, so you can play either Solo or Squads. You can play Solo squad as well.
- No TDM mode is available till now.
- NO Custom Room or Custom server facility has been added till now. Though there are provisions for that.
- The Practice Modes are not that intuitive like PUBG, actually, most likely you are gonna hate it.
- Just like Apex Legends, Warzone features a Three-man squad.
- The looting technique resembles the chest-looting method in Fortnite.
- The Audio effects need to be developed a lot more.
- The game also has a few lag issues, ping issues, and connectivity issues, but the game is still in Beta phase, so keep that in mind.
Call of Duty: Warzone System Requirements
|Experience||The Minimum Specs needed to play Warzone||The Recommended Specs to run at 60 FPS in most situations with all options set to medium||The Competitive Specs to run at a high FPS for use with a high refresh monitor||The Ultra Specs to run the game at high FPS in 4K resolution|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 670 or 1650||GeForce GTX 970 or 1660||GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER||GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300||Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X||Intel i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 1800X||Intel i7-9700K or AMD Ryzen 2700X|
|HDD||175GB HD space||175GB HD space||175GB HD space||175GB HD space|
|OS||Win 10 64-Bit||Win 10 64-Bit||Win 10 64-Bit||Win 10 64-Bit|
Download Call of Duty WarZone free
If after going how article and in case the intrigues of the game you and your PC have suitable hardware then here is the link to download WarZone.
Warzone is a big contender after Apex to become the most popular Battle Royal game, and Call of Duty is already a game recognized by all the e-sports events, so this game might have a big future waiting for it.
While frankly speaking, PUBG PC is dying and the Fortnite is also losing the number of new players added every day, so it is most likely to be that Warzone is going to be the next biggest thing in the battle royal genre.
Check the required hardware specification for Warzone, and rethink you can spare the 90GB data on download or not, if you can afford both a good PC and ample quantity of data, then just go for it. It is free to play, so just give it a try. Even if you are a fan of Fortnite or PUBG or Apex and do not want to switch the game, then also it is worth experiencing and you may need to rethink your favorite game after trying Warzone for a couple of matches.
- Experts Guide On- How to play Sniper in DOTA 2 like a Pro
- How to install/play PUBG Mobile on PC (Free): Windows, Mac or Linux
- 5 Best Bike Racing Game for Android on Google Play Store