Newgen newly launched Artificial and machine language based Document Classification Service meant to increase productivity and helping in analyze hidden data to make enterprise take smart decisions.
The company provides an automation platform and its newly launched tool is specifically designed for companies that deal with a large number of documents. The Intelligent Document Classifier not only has the ability to handle such environments but also comes with an enhanced version control algorithm.
Its structural features let the companies classifying the documents in order to gain hidden insights and for enabling layout- and content-based document classification.
Organizations can leverage the solution to automatically classify various documents such as sales/purchase orders, enrolment and claim forms, legal documents, mailroom documents, contracts, correspondences, and others.
This ensures that important information is easily available thereby eliminating risks and costs associated with manual document management.
Key features of the new version include:
- Image Classification – Allows users to automatically classify images using neural networks and deep learning algorithms based on structural features.
- Content Classification – Enables document classification based on content, in the absence of structural features.
- Trainable Machine Learning – Auto-learns definitions and features of a document class and creates a trained model.
- Admin Dashboard – Generates analytics reports for a 360-degree view of the process.
- Integration Capabilities – Facilitates easy integration with core business applications, content management platforms, and document capture applications.