Tecno Mobiles a subsidiary of Hong Kong-based Transmission Holdings has planned to launch a new smartphone with a dual rear camera in India.
Here are few things which we can expect from the Tecno new Smartphone
1. This is also going to be the first Smartphone from TECNO with Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor.
2. The new smartphone is a “Made for India” product and is getting launched in India first before getting launched globally under its popular Camon portfolio.
3. This is the first in a series of dual camera phones that TECNO will launch for festive readiness.
4. The smartphone aims to provide a best Bokeh mode experience.
5. Going with CAMON product positioning the smartphone will have best Anylight Camera, Full View Display, bigger screen with big battery and premium design.
6. The new smartphone from the TECNO stable may have a 3 in 1 card slot and ‘111’ promise as is available in the rest of the portfolio.
7. The price of this phone would be Rs 13,999.
8. The date of launch is 23 July 2018.