Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd. that deals in Antivirus, data recovery and other software security solutions, has launched Protegent Enterprise Security Solution/Activity Reporter for SMEs and large enterprises.
This software is also helpful for organizations in complying with GDPR norms by keeping track of the employees’ activities and monitoring all the connected devices in the network.
As per the press public press release, the Activity Reporter is an effective employee performance monitoring software, which captures the data on employees’ active and idle time during the office hours. This software can make it easier for the HR department to ensure that the corporate costs spent on employees are not wasted. The software will also help management to better understand each employee’s strengths & weaknesses and eradicate the unproductive behavior.
Activity Reporter software will help companies in tracking all the activities of the associated connected devices in a network. Activity Reporter’s modules such as app monitoring, visited website logs, user time, app time, clipboard, file transfer, chat, folder, image, internet, outlook, keystrokes and information about internet usage will help organizations in getting information from the employees’ connected systems. This software also helps the employer to know the productivity of employees and improve the business growth aspects.
Key features of Protegent Enterprise Security /Activity Reporter:
- App Monitoring – Captures all the activity performed on a particular application.
- Visited Websites – Shows the log of all visited websites on the current day and previous dates.
- User Time –Shows the log of working hours and idle time spent by the user. Also, it generates a complete activity report w.r.t. user login in case if multiple users are working on the same system.
- App time – With the help of the application monitor, time logs can be maintained for any specific application.
- Clip Board – Captures the content on the clipboard.
- File Transfer –Shows the file transfer location on the drive.
- Chat -Captures ICQ, Miranda, Skype, Google Talk, MSN, AIM, AOL, Yahoo, QIP chats.
- Folder – Shows the full activity report of the selected folder.
- Image – Takes screenshot within the specified time interval or on every mouse click.
- Internet -Captures all internet activities with features of Blacklist and Whitelist,
- Blacklist: Applications that are added will be captured and are visible in an alert.
- Whitelist: Applications that are added will not be captured.
- Outlook – View mail content details like text body, subject line, To, CC, BCC and attachment name.
- Keystrokes – Captures all keystrokes with case sensitivity including non printable characters and Intercepts
- DOS-box and Java-chat keystrokes.