Microsoft has announced the availability of the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18912 in the Fast Ring. The update brings a new feature for the narrator in addition to the usual fixes.
Now with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18912, the next update for fast-ring users is available for download. In terms of improvements, Microsoft in the official announcement in the insider blog mainly focused on: Adjustments to the Windows Narrator.
The screen reading utility can now use the shortcut “Caps + Ctrl + D” to display the title of pages hidden behind clickable links. “For this, Narrator takes the URL of the hyperlink (…) and sends it to an online service which then transmits the page title,” the developers say. Plus, the user from settings can disable all online services for Narrator.
Furthermore a whole load of new features for the My Smartphone app with the Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview 18908 available to experience.
However, after the upgrade, the netizens found two intimate changes that officially did not announce. One is that the calendar in the lower right corner of the desktop can directly add the schedule reminder, and the second is to manually limit the download update.
General changes, improvements and corrections for the PC
- Fix greenscreens problem
- Fixed a DWM crash
- A bug that caused Focus Assist to be inadvertently enabled overhauled too.
- Removed a bug that caused the Remote Desktop to connect to an extended VM session
- Fixed the problem for emojis that prevent some from being read by Text to Speech
- And a lot more.
For more details see the official Microsoft press release.
Other things to give heed:
- How to turn Windows 10 computer into a kiosk system(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Get Windows Sandbox on Windows 10?