Have you heard about the GBWhatsApp, if yes then you might get a question in your mind that, what is GBwhatsapp? So, it is a moded Android APK file of official WhatsApp and here in this tutorial, we let you know how to use it. Before diving into it lets know who needs the GBWhatsApp. If you are using the WhatsApp too much and you show online, and want to hide that then the GBWhatsApp is the best option. Becuase showing all day online may cause some problem to your parents or relatives or officials. The other things which it offers are: you can hide your blue tick, second tick, online status, Writing status, and more from other Whatsapp users but you can see others without letting them see yours.
GBWhatsApp can run on the same Android smartphone without removing the original Whatsapp. It is the best ever moded app for the WhatsApp users to hide last seen, online status and other hacks. You can use your own custom themes, colors and more. You can also see the GBWhatsAPP FAQ from here: LINK
Features of GBWhatsApp Moded Apk
- A custom version of Latest version of WhatsApp
- Disable internet only for WhatsApp with help of inbuilt DND features of WhatsApp
- Revoke multiple WhatsApp messages
- Schedule WhatsApp messages inbuilt feature
- Hide Online Status to show to everyone offline while chatting.
- Gives the ability to send videos up to 50 MB.
- Up to 35 characters name can be set for WhatsApp groups
- Clipboard to Copy status of others.
- Hide Blue Ticks even after reading the Message for contacts and groups.
- Hide Second Tick for contacts and group even after the message delivered
- It allows adding 600 people in the broadcast group
- Original WhatsApp allow only 139 characters long status but this one gives 255 characters
- Supports 100+ language
- On the fly translation of chats into other languages
- Custom theme options
- Hide Blue Microphone when you open voice messaged for contacts and group
- Hide View Status Privacy in which even after viewing the status of other users or contacts but your name will not appear to them that you have seen their status.
- Custom and new Emojis
- You can also set your online status for 24 hours
- Can use along with official WhatsApp as Dual WhatsApp
- No ban issues
- Hide Writing info while typing a message for contacts and group
- Hide Recording Status when you recording for contacts and group
- Block calls for Specific Contacts
- Can send 90 images in one click
- Can copy the selected text of Whatsapp messages
- Lock some personal chat of your WhatsApp without any third party app.
- Hide Last Seen for only selected Contacts.
- Send Gif Images, disable voice calling if you want.
- Change ticks color and style
- Media demo
- And much more…
How To install GBWhatsApp with original WhatsApp on Android
Step 1: As the GBWhatsapp is a modded APK file for Android platform and that why it is not available in the Google Play store. So, the question is now, Where to download the GbWhatsapp.
You might find so many websites to download the GBWhatsApp when you search it on Google. But the official website to download the GBWhatsApp is official-plus.com or gbmods.co. Visit and download the APK file.
Step 2: After downloading the APK file transfer it to your smartphone; Go to file manager tap on the GBWhatsApp APK file and it will prompt to Install. If the Unknown source is disabled in your smartphone it will ask to enable it. Generally, it locates under Setting -> Security. Check the option “Unknown sources” and tap OK on the prompt message.
How to set up, run and restore original WhatsApp data & chats backup to GBwhatsapp
Step 1: Finally you will see Dual WhatsApp on your Android smartphone.
Step 2: Before open, run and setup GBWhatsApp we will copy or backup our original WhatsApp, data, media files and Chats to GBWhatsApp. For doing this go to file manager and find out WhatsApp folder.
Open the WhatsApp folder and tap + hold to copy the Databases folder.
Step 3: Now go back and find the folder name GBWhatsApp, open it and paste the copied database folder here. Please see the screenshot for more info…
Install the GBWhatsApp
Step 4: Finally we have copied all data, chats and media files of our main WhatsApp to the GBWhatsAPP, now its time to install it.
1. Open GBWhatsApp and tap on Agree and Continue. You will also see an option RESTORE but that will not work right now and shows can’t find any backup /SDcard/ GBwhatsApp because it is the first time we are installing the GBWhatsApp.
2. Enter your phone number which you uses in your original WhatsApp. Now tap on option COPY WHATSAPP DATA this option will copy all media files from the original WhatsApp folder to the GBWhatsapp.
Note: If Copying media files don’t work you can also directly copied the Media folder form the Original WhatsApp folder to the GB Whatsapp.
3. Tap on the Next and continue.
Step 5: This moded app is based on the original WhatsApp that’s why all the rest steps are the same as the original one. To restore the backup in GBWhatsapp click on the restore when it shows. For more info please see the screenshots.
How to Remove or disable WhatsApp Blue Ticks or Read Receipts in Android
The GB WhatsApp which is based on the WhatsApp (original) is installed, now its time to play around with it.
Step 1: To remove or disable the WhatsApp Blue Tick read receipts, we need to open the GBWhatsapp.
- Tap on the 3 dots given at the top right corner
- Select the Privacy Option and tap the Blue Ticks
- If you want to Hide the Blue ticks for contacts then select the contact and for WhatsApp groups select the group. In this way, you can disable your delivery report on the WhatsApp for your friends.
Note: People can’t see your blue ticks read receipts but you can see everyone’s blue tick.
How to Hide Online Status in GBWhatsApp Android
The second benefit of this moded WhatsApp which people are desperately looking for is a way to disable the online status for everyone while chatting online. In the original Whatsapp it is not possible but on GB it is:
Go to Privacy->Hide Online Status and Whatsapp restart automatically to apply this mod feature.
How to freeze last seen on the GBwhatsapp
To freeze last seen on the GBwhatsapp follow the below-given steps:
- Go to Whatsapp settings.
- Tap on Accounts-> Privacy.
- Select the Last Seen option and make it visible for everyone.
- Now go to the GbWhatsapp privacy section and tab on the option Hide Online Status.
- As soon as you tap on the Hide Online status all your contact will see the freeze last seen. The time visible in the last less will be the time when you have selected to Hide Online status option.
How to hide double tick on GBwhatsapp Android
The double tick on Whatsapp show that your message has been delivered but for some personal reason if you want to show single tick but still online then again go to Privacy Settings->Second Tick and you successfully disable the double grey click on the WhatsApp.
How To Hide Writing Status (typing... ) info while writing text on GB Whatsapp
To Hide the Writing status in GBWhatsApp go to Privacy and tap on Writing Status, and it will disable the —typing… symbol while typing text to someone.
How to download GBwhatsapp themes
The moded app also offers a way to customize your WhatsApp interface theme. To download theme on GBWhatsapp go to GB settings ->Download themes and choose the theme which you want to use and after that just tap on the APPLY option to implement on your WhatsApp.
You can also use the custom theme on the GB Whatsapp from the option MORE just given below the Download themes option, for more info see the screenshot given below.
The sample of themes available on GBWhatsapp.
How to update GBwhatsapp latest version of Android
To update the GBWhatsApp to latest version you need to go GB settings-> Updates-> Check for Updates. If this option does not work then you can use the Web Download which opens the GB Whatsapp official website to download and update it to the latest version.
How to Disable WhatsApp calls on GBWhatsApp?
Tap on the three dots given on the right top side and from the pop-up select the GB Settings option and then Other Mods after that Disable Voice Calls. Once you select that you will get three options:
- Enable All Calls
- Block Calls with Showing Ringing to Opp Person
- Block Calls without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
Select the one you want to do.
Is GBwhatsapp safe to use?
Yes, GBWhatsapp and Whatsapp+ Plus are two modded app for Android smartphone based on original WhatsApp and both can use without any fear of account ban.
Basically, stylesheet information in Android APK is not encrypted while the codes are encrypted. So, this moded app is using non-encrypted code to perform some customization on the interface and built-in feature of the WhatsApp. But your message sending and receiving still uses the original WhatsApp server, that is why the GBWhatsApp is fully secure. But you should download it only from its official website.
We tried to explain all main features of this app but there are lots of other things which you can do such lock some particular chat, customize the header & chat color, custom bubbles for chats, custom ticks & colors, and lot more…
If you have any questions or doubt regarding this moded Whatsapp APK file then please let us know, the comment box is all yours.