- True 4K Series enables video walls with sharper, crystal clear images
- With the latest HDR Technology, ATEN wants to reinvent the way people view images
ATEN is introducing its True 4K series with HDR to fulfil the exponential demand in India for quality AV and richer visual experiences. The True 4K series focuses on HDR technology, which helps to create contrasted visuals that are more realistic. HDR optimizes an image’s contrast ratio, thereby increasing the picture’s dynamic range, which helps to deliver a much more vivid image.
According to the ATEN, with True 4K Series, customers in India can now create a modern video to focus arge-display ads to create a potent impact on viewers through the use of 4K imagery.
- Supports up to 18Gbps bandwidth and HDCP2.2 to deliver high-performance signal extension, routing, and distribution solutions for True 4K HDR video content.
- Supports all the popular HDR formats on the market, including HDR10, Dolby Vision, and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG), and both static and dynamic HDR.
- Supports comprehensive EDID settings to ensure output capabilities.
- Transmits complete InfoFrame data.
The series not only includes splitters and switches but also matrix switches with a video wall processor, which will help customers connect with any of the various applications where they need the delivery of HDR content.