DIGISOL Systems announced the release of its new Gepon/Gpon ONU 300Mbps Wi-fi router with 1 PON, 1GE and 1 FE port, 1FXS port. The DG-GR1321 terminal devices are designed for fulfilling FTTH and triple play service demand of fixed network operators or cable operators.
These boxes are based on the mature Gigabit EPON/GPON technology and the technology of 802.11n WiFi (2T2R), Layer 2/3 and VoIP as well. They are highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS for different service, claimed by the Digisol. And they are fully compliant with technical regulations such as IEEE802.3ah. It works on both GEPON/GPON technology.
- Support Dual Mode GEPON and GPON
- Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- Integrated OAM/OMCI remote configuration and maintenance function.
- Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
- Support 802.11n WiFi (2T2R) function.
- Support NAT, Firewall function.
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack.
- Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS.