LG has recently launched a new series of Air purifiers called LG Puricare.
The three available LG PuriCare models are:
- LG PuriCare AS40GWWKO
- LG PuriCare AS60GDWTO
- LG PuriCare AS95GDWTO
With the growing problem of Air Pollution LG’s designed Air Purifier can help you to clean the harmful air substance present in your room air. It not only clean the air but also looks stylish and become the part of your room decor.
Key features of LG air purifier are –
- 360 degree purification. It has an Axial-Centrifugal fan that makes it 20% extra powerful compared to conventional air purifiers.
- LG Puri clean airflow up to 7.5 m.
- 6 – Step Filtration process. Its 360° filters get rid of microparticles, harmful gases, and odors effectively.
- PM 1.0 Smart Sensor & Display – Get real-time reading of Air pollution level and indoor smell
- LG PuriCare Smart ThinQ helps to check pollution level and control the air purifier from anywhere.
- The noise levels is as low as 20dB.
- Smart Display – Air quality can check from a distance or at night with Smart Display.
The Price of the LG Puricare is bit expensive and cost you around INR 59930 or $916, the top model.
Cleantech startup Air Ok Technologies’ launches Vistar Air Purifier series
Are PM1 Particles More Dangerous than We Think?
LG’s new foldable phone design patent imitates Huawei Mate X
Sharp launches Air Purifier with De-Humidifier: DW-J20FM-W & DW-E16FA-W
Lg India Turns Empty Box Into Tools For Education
SHARP KC-G40M Air Purifier cum Humidifier launched in India at ₹ 33,000