LG Electronics India, today announced the new lineup includes 59 new inverter AC Split models in India. According to LG, all the Air conditioner models are 100% ISEER (Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) compliant along with the launch of the first window inverter air conditioner.
After the Indian Government makes the ISEER ratings mandatory, as per the LG they are the first one to comply their AC products according to that.
On the launch event, the LG also showed their remarkable growth in AC market from a total 12% share to a commendable 31% between 2016-17. Moreover, LG’s Inverter AC market share increased from 19% to 53%.
Mr. Vijay Babu, Business Head-RAC, LG Electronics India said, “ Our market share in Inverter AC segment is 53% a and expected market size of inverter AC in 2018 is 31,00,000 units (which is a growth of 116%). Apart from strong technology our core strength is extensive service network, keeping this in mind as a special gesture we have introduced same day installation -which is first of its kind initiative in the industry. Attractive finance offers on the purchase and special offer on installation cost is also introduced priced at 499/.”
The technology used in the new range of air conditioners is called the Dual Inverter ACs. It has a dual rotary compressor with twin rotors which results in faster cooling, energy savings, stability and low operational noise. LG claimed that it can save up to 50% of running cost annually. Also, these AC doesn’t require a stabilizer.
Key features of the new AC range –
- 100% copper with Ocean Black Protection that prevent rusting and Corrosion on the coil, gas leakage, thereby resulting in durability and longevity.
- Equipped with Gold Fin Condenser which increases its life and durability
- Low Refrigerant detection which detects the low refrigerant level, notify the user and shut down the system
- Usage of the R-410 green refrigerant gas that is environment-friendly.
- First-of-its-kind to offer WiFi technology, making it an appliance suited to today’s fast-paced and connected life
- Stabilizer free operations which help consumer to save approx Rs 2500/- but also enhance the aesthetic of rooms.
- Cools up to 52 degrees Celsius.
- The range comes with a 10-year warranty on the compressor including gas charging.
Price in India:
Split AC’s are available in capacities of 1 to 2.0 ton priced at Rs 40,990 to Rs 69,990.
Window AC’s available in capacities of1 to 1.5 ton priced at Rs 27,990 to Rs 44,990.
LG’s new foldable phone design patent imitates Huawei Mate X
Truvison launches ACs with the Power saving feature, exclusive to Summers
Sanyo launches a lineup of Inverter Air Conditioners in India
Lg India Turns Empty Box Into Tools For Education
Mitsubishi Electric India added one more MEQ Cooling Planet in Mumbai
LG Gram 17 inch Display Notebook debut in the CES 2019