The Optoma has launched the series of projectors that designed for business and education applications. The 330UST & 335UST series projectors of the Optoma falls under such category. Apart from them, they have also introduced HD30UST, designed for the home cinema sector.
According to the Optoma, the launched Ultra short projectors range includes Full HD 1080p, WXGA and XGA resolution models working at the Lumens of 3600. Lighter than the previous versions of projectors, the new series weighs less than 4KG. The projectors armed with built-in 16W speaker, vertical and horizontal keystone, as well as four-corner geometric adjustment.
The company also claimed that their projectors required very little maintenance with maximum 15,000 hours of lamp life, no user serviceable parts inside, nor filter needed periodic replacement. They also can be taken as the solution for BYOD scenario as the projectors support USB display, MHL display, WiFi display (*optional), as well as LAN displays including HDMI, VGA, and RJ45. For wireless presentations from a laptop or mobile device, the Optoma wireless WUSB adapter (sold separately) can be connected to the USB output.
- Available in 1080p, WXGA and XGA resolution
- Bright 3600 ANSI lumens
- Installation flexibility – vertical and horizontal keystone, four corner adjustment
- Ultra short throw lens – 100” image from just over 0.5m
- Built-in photo and document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, JPEG)
- Multiple connections including two HDMI inputs, RJ45 control, and monitoring
- Ultimate control – Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- Powerful 16W built-in speaker
Model X330UST | W330UST |EH330UST| AX335UST | AW335UST | AH335UST |HD30UST
Resolution XGA WXGA Full HD XGA WXGA Full HD 1080p
Brightness 3600 3600 3600 4000 4000 4000 3600
Size (mm) 343 x 383 x 96.5 (WxDxH)
Throw Ratio 0.33 0.27 0.25 0.33 0.27 0.25 0.25
Lamp life 4000/10000/15000hrs (Normal/ ECO/ Dynamic)
Input / Output VGA in/out, HDMI x2 (MHL x1), Composite, RS232, LAN, USB x2, Audio in/ out