myTube is an application available on Windows 10 Microsoft Store to play Youtube Videos, without opening the browser. Of course, it is not an official app from YouTube developers instead an alternative provided by Ryken Studio. And one of the best universal Windows apps to watch YouTube videos because of its sleek, fluid, and modern interface.
Download myTube on Windows 10
myTube is the best free Youtube client app and the latest version can be installed directly on Windows using the Microsoft store. To do that follow the below steps:
- Open Microsoft Windows 10
- Click on the Search icon given on the top right side.
- Type- myTube to search it.
- As its icon appears, click to open the download page.
- Click on the Get button and later the Launch one.
- Alternatively, you can use this direct link to this app.
This Windows 10 Youtube client Interface
Well, yes of course myTube removes the headache of opening a browser to play songs and other videos on YouTube, but more than that the thing which really attracts me is its sleek interface.
The right side panel gives the thumbnails of Youtube videos, which the users can play directly by clicking on them. Whereas the left side offers options such as Sign in to your youtube account, history, access to the library, and more.
Also, the videos Thumbnail area that is meant for watching videos has three tabs one to view subscriptions and the others for Youtube recommendations and trending videos.
While playing any video, we get more features to improve the experience and perform other tasks such as creating a GIF from playing video, Get Theatre mode, Picture-in-Picture mode, and Cast current video to other devices.
However, to support the project some features are only available in the Pro version of the app. And to get that the user can either go for a subscription that costs 99 cents a month or a one-time purchase of $6.99.
Features of the Pro version of myTube-
- Export video clips as GIF files.
- Create your own color scheme for an app that suits your eyes.
- We can schedule the specially created color schemes to activate them automatically at certain times.
- Receive upload notifications from an unlimited number of YouTube channels.
- No limits on pinning channels, videos, or playlists to the sidebar.
Does Windows 11 need an antivirus along with Windows Security?
8 Top Fastest Browsers to Use in India -2023
Top 10+ Email Clients for Windows 11 or 10 – Free and Paid Apps
How to find WSL home directory using Windows GUI?
How to install Git LFS on WSL2 – Windows 11 or 10?
How to disable the Bing Discover button on Microsoft Edge browser