Most of us use WhatsApp on a daily basis for both professional and personal needs. But do we really need to backup WhatsApp chat manually? Well, the answer depends on us, if we feel that it contains something confidential, something important, or even some personal stuff, then we must back it up, right now otherwise wait for the regular time for What to backup your chats online automatically…
Just follow the following simple steps of the tutorial to backup your WhatsApp chats manually.
- Launch WhatsApp on your Android smartphone.
- Now, click on ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Chats’ now.
- Now, simply tap on ‘Chat Backup’.
- Now, select the preferred ‘Google Account’ in which you want to backup your chat.
- Once you are done with it, you can further customize your settings, like – Daily, Weekly, etc backup options, backup over Wi-Fi option, and whether this backup shall include videos or not.
- Now, simply click on ‘BACK UP’.
- Now, the backup process will start and it shall automatically repeat after your preferred choice.
- Once this backup process is complete, your backup is stored in your email id in a safe and secure manner.
It is a social media app that enables you to share text messages, pictures, videos, and so on with the people present in your contact.
It refers to the storage of your WhatsApp chat (including videos if you wish to) in a safe and secure manner.
backed up, so that you won’t lose any important chat.
No, it is free.