WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps when it comes to chatting or conversation for both professional and personal stuff. But, most of us have faced one common issue of image quality of the uploaded picture being poor. So, if you are also one of them, then your issue can be resolved, just stay tuned till the end of this very simple article for the same.
- Launch WhatsApp on your device.
- Click on the three-dotted menu on the top right corner of WhatsApp.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Now, tap on the ‘Storage and data’ option.
- Once the page loads press the ‘Photo upload quality’ option present at the bottom.
- Now click and select the “Best quality” option and press ‘OK.
- What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a social media tool and it lets us share messages and remain connected with all our near and dear ones.
- Is WhatsApp free to use?
Yes, you just need an Internet connection to use WhatsApp, it is absolutely free.
- Is this process safe?
Yes, it is safe, since you are neither installing any malicious third-party tool nor giving extra permissions to any of your pre-installed apps, you are just tweaking the already available settings of your gadget.
- Is this a paid process?
No, it is completely free.