Boult Audio introduced XPLODE Wireless Bluetooth earphones priced at Rs.1499. Xplode has neodymium drivers to produce good bass. According to the company, Boult Xplode gives you an extra clear audio with a varied volume range with its inbuilt micro woofers. These headsets are super easy to connect, just pair your phone and enjoy wireless bass owing to the CSR8635 chipset. The earbuds are made of Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone to ensure outstanding noise isolation.
The earfins has holes to not let the sweat be blocked them. The earphones come with the IPX5 waterproof certification allows you to use them while playing your sport or woking out or dance in the rain without any hassles. The product has metallic drivers that give a contemporary appearance. Furthermore, the company claimed that the strong and durable magnets are a convenient way to protect them from falling off while you work, travel or workout. Ultra strong Kevlar reinforced cable makes sure the cables don’t tear and robust aerospace grade AL alloy casing drivers add to the durability of the headphone.
With the lithium ion power back up of 8 hours runtime and 1-2 days standby claimed by the Boult. Xplode has in-line buttons for music and call controls and a built in condenser mic for HD calls.
- Ultra-strong cables, reinforced with Kevlar and extra layers of rubber for protection and durability
- Neodymium HD acoustic drivers
- Built-in Condenser MIC to ensure easier communication
- Easy-to-use in-house call and music controls
- Kevlar reinforced cable
- CSR 8635 Chipset
- IPX5 Certification
- 8 hours Quick charge support
- Driver Size: 9.2 mm
- Rated Impedance: 16 Ω
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB at 1Mw
- Noise isolation: 24 Db
- Platform supported: Android, RIM, Windows, iOS
- Weight: 12 gm