The Hatch program powered by the well know cloud services DigitalOcean, hosted an event Hatch Founders’s Circle at WeWork, Mumbai (India). The main objective of the event to create an environment where entrepreneurs can learn from each other and also get an opportunity to connect with other high potential and well-established founders and investors.
For those don’t know about the Hatch program, let me give a brief; the DigitalIOcean started the Hatch long back in the year of 2016. It meant to offers up to $100,000 to startups in Cloud Infrastructure as credits for a Year along free Technical Training, Mentorship, Priority Support, and a Community to Connect With Other Startups, Accelerators, and Investors. The Cloud services that access will give to the startups for 12 months are from DigitalOcean so that they can focus on their business rather than focusing on the infrastructure.
The event which was hosted by the DigitalOcean includes various top key persons of different companies, few names:
- Arihant Patni (Managing Director, Ideaspring Capital)
- Manoj Gudi (Founder and CTO, GetFocus)
- Anil Amesur (Founder and CEO, Transportex)
- Sanket Sarang (Founder and CTO, BlobCity)
- Amit Sarda and Natasha Tuli (Co-founders of Soulflower)
- Rajesh Sehgal (Managing Partner, Equanimity Investments)
- Anu Aggarwal from Indian Angel Network.
Speaking about the event, Mr. Prabhakar Jayakumar, Country Director, India – DigitalOcean said, “DigitalOcean is dedicated to supporting the next generation of startups gets their projects off the ground. Collaborating with the community is part of our DNA and Hatch is our global incubator program to support startups as they launch and scale. Founders’ Circle provides a platform for startups enrolled into the Hatch program as well as other high-potential startups to share best practices, learn from each other and network with the investor community. Happy to note that startups who attended the event found their interactions at Hatch Founders’ Circle as being both insightful and beneficial.”
Some of the key highlights of the event were:
- In a candid fireside chat, Mr. Arihant Patni shared his experiences of working with the Indian technology sector since the 80’s and the learnings through this journey. He also spoke about the changing landscape of the investor community in India and shared tips on how founders should manage and strengthen their relationship with investors. He also touched upon the exciting opportunities that lies ahead in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) as it applies to the health tech, fintech, and consumer sectors.
- The Investor panel discussion with Mr. Rajesh Sehgal and Ms. Anu Aggarwal de-bunked some common myths associated with fund-raising. The panel also spoke about pre-requisites a startup should meet before looking to raise investments and also shared tips around valuation and best practices to work with the angel and VC communities.
What is Open source IoT stack?
Top 10 Free Open Source Blogging Platforms or CMS in 2023
6 Best Open source Personal Cloud Software to Setup Cloud storage
Advantages and disadvantages of OneDrive Storage!
How to install Nextcloud server on Windows 10
Top 5 Procurement Strategies That Have Paved the Way for Spend Reductions for Banks