FiiO announces the launch of the M7 Hi-Res Lossless Music Player in India; available in 3 colors – Black, Silver & Red. The player will be priced at M.R.P. Rs. 19,990. The new M7 is the successor to the much-loved M3.
“We at FiiO spent a lot of time investigating what users actually wanted from their digital audio player and finally came up with an exterior design that we think you will fall in love with. Try resisting that sexy fully aluminum body and all glass front!” said by the FiiO.
The player is available for purchase at our Official Store www.fiio.co.in or at leading e-commerce and retail outlets.
FiiO’s Player M7 main features include:
- Uses Samsung’s Exynos 7270 SoC with ESS Sabre 9018 chip for good sound quality.
- The M7 utilizes a Samsung Bluetooth 4.2 chip which supports aptX-HD and LDAC audio codecs
- Certified by the Japan Audio Association to be truly capable of ‘Hi-Res Audio’.
- Employs a 3.2-inch 480 x 800 display with image zooming support along with gesture system to get around different menus.
- 2GB of built-in storage + up to a single 512GB micro SD card for storage expansion.
- The M7 comes with a 1180mAh battery that according to the company can give 20 hours or standby time up to a whopping 40 days.
- The M7’s standard 3.5mm headphone output supports CTIA standard in-line controls and for even further convenience the M7 also has a line-out function, which allows you to hook your device up to external amplifiers whenever you need.
- USB audio digital output by pairing with FiiO Q5 / Q1MKII through USB or Bluetooth.
- FM radio covering a range of 76MHz – 108MHz
- The M7 supports up to 192kHz/24 bit PCM audio. As for audio file formats, among the supported are APE/WAV/FLAC/AIF/DSD/M4A/WMA/OGG/AAC/ALAC/MP3 as well as CUE codec and numerous others.
- USB Type-C port.