mFilterIt, an ad-fraud elimination and brand safety solutions provider recently has announced that it has helped the various types of advertisers to save millions of dollars spent on marketing. The amount which public by the company is approx. 30 million dollars for the 2019 year cumulatively for brands across 14 countries.
Amit Relan, Director & Co-Founder, mFilterIt sharing more on the achievements of 2019, said, “Our two-pronged the strategy of diversifying in new domains within India and intensifying global the expansion helped us achieve grow the impact by over 250%. This is backed by a strong R&D and product development capabilities leveraging Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and AI.”
“We would like to take a moment to thank our clients, who are leaders in their own domains for choosing mFilterIt to add trust to their digital journey,” added Amit.
mFilterIt also shared some key trends about the ad-fraud and brand safety challenges that impact every brand having a digital presence.
Some of the emerging trends include: –
- Ad-Fraud and Brand Safety are now increasingly being discussed at Boardroom levels. Evolved digital organizations are no longer seeing it as an isolated marketing problem.
- Brands which are just riding on the digital journey and building an omnichannel presence having a lean legacy of digital marketing are most vulnerable. These brands, especially in FMCG and other traditionally offline channel-based markets need to increase awareness about ad-fraud and also acquire skills and solutions to handle it effectively.
- Fraudsters are using a hybrid technique mixing Click Spam with Fake Devices to reflect a genuine traffic trend to align with the expected KPIs while continuing with fake and invalid traffic.
- Ad-Fraud is polluting the enterprise ERP including CRMs of organizations resulting in wrong planning as well as a waste of precious time and other resources going after unachievable goals and objectives.
- While user acquisition is the main affected point of the customer journey, fraudsters are increasingly bringing down the experience through the customer life cycle impacting engagement, re-engagement as well as re-targeting.
- Ad-Fraud is giving the wrong picture to investors about digital businesses including app-led start-ups which is a risk factor having a direct bearing on the expected returns.
Sharing top-level priorities for 2020, mFilterIt revealed that it sees a lot of opportunity in BFSI, FMCG, and other sectors who are late entrants into the digital ecosystem in India. For them, the ad-fraud challenges are not only confined to marketing fraud but also resulting in several types of business frauds.
The other area of opportunity is the global expansion where the company will continue to invest in high growth markets of South East Asia and the Middle East, besides marking the entry in mature markets like the US and Europe.
How digital marketing is growing post-Covid-19 and trends for 2022?
“Open Doors Now for your brand” – Mr. Narinder Mahajan, Co-Founder, ODN Digital Services
How in India AI and ML is Transforming Web Marketing
An Exclusive interview with Mr Amol Roy, Founder ShutterCast
mFilterIt identifies a BOT, coded at ‘FaDe’, triggers invalid traffic & impacts advertisers
mFilterIt reveals, it has saved over $30 million in 2019 of advertisers