Toreto recently has launched two new Smartphone gears in its active lifestyle products: GRAB Bike Mobile Holder and GRAB-S Car Headrest Mounted Holder.
To hold the smartphone over the bike the company has bought the Grab Bike Holder which useful while using mobile for GPS. The biker can simply mount the mobile on the holder while riding safely towards its destination using the global positioning system.
As per the Toreto the Grab biker will not helpful only in getting the maps but the rider can see calls, time and music. It made up of hard plastic clamp and silicone net with six points of grip, and the mount will adjust to any angle for convenient viewing while riding.
On the other hand, the Toreto GRAB-S is meant for cars and comes with easy one-touch mechanism allows you to easily mount and remove your Smartphone with one simple hand motion.
Features of Toreto GRAB:
- Adjustable 360° Viewing Ball-Joint, 360°Freely Rotation For Highly-Flexible Positioning.
- Universal Compatible; can hold all phone and case combinations from 2.3” -3.5’”
- Can be easily mounted and removed in one step.
Features of Toreto GRAB-S:
- 360° Rotatable Holder For Vertical And Horizontal View, Adjustable Tilt To Create The Best Viewing Angle Of Ipad Tablet Screen
- Designed To Maintain The Stability Of The Tablet During Driving Bumpy Road Section
- No Tools Required, Easily Attaches
- Aluminium alloy and abs material Of high quality, with smooth edge and matte surface
- Fits Cell Phone Or Tablet With Screen Size Ranging From 4 To 11 Inches
Pricing and Availability:
Both GRAB and GRAB-S are available in classic black colour at price of INR 599/-and INR 999/- respectively.