Almost all of us browse through the net using our Android gadgets either for professional stuff or just for leisure. While this process is indeed very useful, it has also got one annoying feature of unwanted ad display. So, if you wish to limit those ads to a great extent, then you just need to follow this very simple tutorial and stay tuned till the end.
- Launch ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Now, click on ‘Network and internet’.
- Browse through the options and tap on ‘Private DNS’.
- Note – If you are unable to locate it, then simply search for ‘Private DNS’ in the ‘Settings’ search menu bar.
- Click on ‘Private DNS provider hostname’ and then type this – dns.adguard.com
- Tap on the Save.
- Your experiment is successful, now, you can browse without worrying about the ads.
What is Android?
Android is an Operating system backed by Google and it enables you to run your smartphone or tablet in a smooth manner.
What is meant by DNS?
DNS or Domain Name System refers to the technology that transforms human-readable domain names into machine-readable IP Addresses.
What is meant by hostname?
It refers to the name given to a computer device connected to the internet for its proper identification.
Is this process paid?
No, it is free.
Will I get rid of all the ads with this process?
Yes, you will get rid of almost all the ads, it would be very rare if one or two ads might disturb you.