Zebra Technologies Corporation, a company that has a very rigid place in the market of rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers and as other enterprise software & services provider has launched their two new rugged smartphones in India known as TC20 durable mobile computer and TC25 rugged smartphone.
As per the Zebra, for a very long time, the Small- and Medium-Businesses (SMB) are using the same old traditional pen and paper systems but its time to move further with their TC2-series. They mentioned in the product launch press release that the TC20 is a lightweight, durable and long-lasting mobile device. It is designed to use in the indoor environments such as retail and hospitality. While the TC25 rugged smartphone will help the user to get the data and operate the logistics and other industrial services/operations in real time.
Zebra also released the Tenth Global Retail Shopper Study whitepaper, which shows the expectations of shoppers today – further highlighting the need for businesses to adopt real-time visibility technologies in their operations. The study reveals that shopper expectations for merchandise delivery are continuing to rise as 69% of shoppers surveyed in APAC expect next-day and same-day shipments.
Key features of Zebra TC20 and TC25 Mobile computers cume Smartphones
- The Zebra TC2 series is rugged and can easily bear the extreme heat, cold, dusty environments, and accidental drops to reduce the cost and increase the productivity.
- Both the TC20 and TC25 designed for 1D and 2D barcode scanning and SMB’s can easily be integrated it with enterprise quality barcode and RFID tag reading.
- As per the Zebra, the TC2-series devices can capture barcodes much quickly as compared the consumer smartphones.
- The TC20 can also be paired with the Zebra RFD2000 UHF RFID sled easily, adding UHF RFID tag reading, writing, and location capabilities, making it ideal for retail store environments.
- With Zebra OneCare, the LifeGuard for Android solution provides extended security updates over a longer lifespan of the TC2-series, ensuring the security of the operating system at all times.
- TC20 and TC25, both have a 4.3-inch screen and uses an Android interface out of the box.
- Also, both TC20 and TC25 are powered by Mobility DNA and its unique ecosystem of software such as Datawedge, StageNow and Mobility Extensions (Mx) which helps streamline deployment management and troubleshooting.
- They have also Zebra’s Workforce Connect Push-To-Talk Express, staff can perform voice communications over wireless LAN (TC20 & TC25) and 4G/LTE (TC25) to communicate one-on-one or in groups, allowing them to coordinate and react to changing needs in real time and improve customer service.