The Photo editing on PC using software like Adobe Photoshop is not a thing with which we are not acquainted. Almost, we all familiar with it but now the trend of photo editing is shifted from your big monitors to smart handheld devices called smartphones and tablets. It is because of the powerful camera and hardware embedded in them. So, when we have such kind of power in our hands then why not to use them for editing photos on the fly after clicking to share them on different social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp DP or status and more.
Recently, Google has released the best Photo editing apps list of 2018 for Android smartphones and Tablets and the basis of that we writing this to take your Android photography to next level.
Adobe Photoshop Express: Photo Editor Collage Maker
No introduction required by the evergreen photo editing tool Adobe Photoshop. It is one of the best photo editor and collage maker app for Android mobiles available on Google Play store with the highest numbers of download along with editors choice tag. The Adobe Photoshop express comes with a wide range of editing options which covers the basic to pro level of editing. It provides the one-touch Filters or Looks, Noise Reduction, Defog to reduce the fog and haze from photos, perspective Correction and more. You can also access the premium features of the app when you sign in it with an Adobe ID. It supports JPG and PNG image formats including variety of RAW formats arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw and (SAMSUNG).
Key features of Adobe Photoshop Express
- Crop, straighten, rotate, flip, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, blacks, whites, temperature, tint, sharpen, saturation and vibrance.
- Red-eye and pet eye removal
- Blemish removal
- Watermark images
- Photo Frames
- Raw photo support
- Share photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Image resize
- Customize JPEG Quality output
- Create a photo collage
- Hold, drag and drop to swap photo position
- And more…
Download Adobe Photoshop Express photo editor app: Link to Play store
Snapseed a product of Google and another best professional photo editor with a 50 million+ of installation. This easy to use photo editor app comes with different editing tools to enhance the photos. It features 29 tools and filters such as Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective and more. Supports both JPEG and RAW files. It can save the looks and settings applied once to apply further on new photos. If you looking for Bokeh effect in the Snapseed then here is the tutorial on that how to Use Bokeh Effect in Snapseed Camera Editing App
- Supports the RAW DNG files
- Save RAW files as it is or exports them as JPG
- Automatics Color and Exposure adjustment.
- Crop, Rotate, and Perspective.
- White Balance
- Brushy retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
- Selective – up to 8 points
- Healing, Vignette, Text, Curves, Expand, Lens Blur, Glamour Glow, Tonal Contrast, HDR Scape, Drama (6 styles), Grunge, Grainy Film, Retrolux, Noir – Black and White film, Black & White – classic Black and White look, Frames, Double Exposure, Face Enhance and Face Pose.
Download Snapseed photo editor app: Link to Play store
PhotoDirector Photo Editor App
This is one of best photo editing apps for Android and also doesn’t need any introduction. It is developed by the CyberLink one of the prominent Audio & video software designing company. They have lots app relating to Audio & Video on Google Play store and the PhotoDirector is one of them for Photo Editing. It is a feature-rich photo editor app that comes with a wide range of filters and effects to intensify the beauty and creativity of your photos. The app has in-camera option to capture images within the app along with the capability of adding real-time effects, white balance, saturation, and other adjustments. Adding digital blur to the background is also available.
Key Features of PhotoDirector Photo Editing Tools:
- RGB color channels
- Collage maker
- Add HDR, photo effects & layer editing
- Blender tool to add an extra image
- White Balance correction, Tweak Saturation
- HSL (Hue, Saturation, Lightness) sliders
- With the in-app camera
- Linear and radial blur tools
Price: Free and Pro version
Download this photo editor app: Link to Play store
Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
When we are talking about the best photo editing tools for Android mobile then how could we forget the Pixlr. The Pixlr has achieved the popularity by providing free online editor tool that looks like a stripped down version of Photoshop. However, about the Pixlr app, it is a free photo editor over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters.
It lets you create the collages of photos with different background and layouts. To make selfies more presentable, the Pixlr offers the blemishing and red-eyes removal tool. To give the DSLR like the effect the Focal Blur option is there too.
Key Features of Pixlr
- Photo Collage
- Different layouts, background, and spacing.
- Auto Fix for color and brightness
- Bokeh effect
- Pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
- Effect packs
- Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
- And more…
Download Pixlr photo editor app: Link to Play store
Sweet Selfie – selfie cam, beauty cam, photo edit
This is a kind of app for your selfies. I could say that it is especially meant for girls as they are much fond of selfies than boys. To give a punch of fanciness in your selfies the app provides trendy filters and special stickers,
Stylish collage, smart auto beautify and amazing blur, vignette & retro feature. The stickers like cats and dogs, hairstyle, tattoos, wings, camera, Christmas hat, tree, decoration, and more.
Download Sweet Selfie photo editor app: Link to Play store
Other Useful Resources
- 5 Best Yoga apps for beginners: Android and iPhone/iPad (iOS)
- 10 Best app locks for Android: Free to download and use
- 5 Best foodie apps for Android to satisfy hunger & maintain health
- 6 Best Food Delivery Apps in India for Android and iPhone (iOS)
- 9 Best News Apps for your Android & iPhone Smartphones for World news