Whenever we install an app on your device, it asks for certain permissions for its proper functioning, we then give them the required permissions and then forget about them. So, have you ever thought, how many apps are there in your gadget having access to your Google account? If not, then just follow these simple tutorials and stay tuned till the end.
- Launch Gmail on your android device.
- Now, click on ‘Google Account’.
- Browse through the options, and click on “Security”.
- Now, locate the subheading ‘Third-party apps with account access’ and click on it.
- Thus, you get the list of apps installed in your gadget having access to your Google account.
In simple words, it is required to get access and authorization to view and use a number of online services of Google.
Well, in most of the cases, yes, it is, since that very app or apps has access to your Gmail account and can even make changes if they are permitted to.
No, it is free.
If you have trust in that app then you can keep it, or you can deny the permission for Google account access, or you can simply uninstall it.