Are you getting frustrated by deleting Gmail emails on your Android or iOS iPhone smartphone app one by one? Then use this fast method to delete them in bulk on Gmail App to free your Google account storage.
Although we can delete single email from Gmail app just by swiping, however, that is also time-consuming. Moreover, our Gmail account has limited 15Gb free space that eventually gets if junk of emails gets piled up, so it is good to get rid of the messages you don’t want anymore. Follow the below tutorial to delete mass emails on Gmail app iPhone or Android. However, there is one catch the method will delete multiple emails on Gmail app at once but first, we need to select them one by one. It is the only way available right now on the Gmail app.
How to mass delete emails on Gmail App?
- Open your Gmail app on Android or iPhone
- Select the category from where you want to delete mail quickly by selecting multiple.
- It could be a Draft folder or Primary, Social or Promotional tab.
- Now, tap and hold on the circle icon with a single letter or profile pic available at the front of each and every mail.
- You will see a tick mark on that particular email.
- After that start tapping on every mail, you want to delete from your Gmail account using the app.
- Once you selected the mails in bulk on the Gmail app, its time to delete them.
- For that just go to the bin or delete icon given on the top right side in the Gmail app.
- Just tap that and all your multiple selected emails will get deleted at once.
- What are the advantages of using Telegram?
- How to activate Gmail offline Mode on PC to read and give replies to emails offline
- How to open multiple tabs in Chrome Android