Antec, an American PC peripheral manufacturer recently launched the new Performance P120 Crystal Mid-Tower transparent case for those want to manually build their own custom PC solution. The P120 chassis is commercially available at $99.99.
The main attraction of the P120 chassis is its transparent design, which is not a new concept. Both front and left panels of the Case are made up of transparent tempered glass with thicknesses of 0.8mm and 1mm respectively.
It gives support for E-ATX, ATX, micro-ATX and ITX motherboards, with separate power supply design, power supply bay and hard drive bay are rarely located at the top of the chassis, making operation more convenient. Supports up to 450mm graphics card, up to 185mm CPU cooler, up to 294mm power supply.
The cooling grills are given on the right metal panel. The front panel + side panel glass design allows users to have a clear view of the interior of the chassis, making it ideal for user those want to assemble RGB lights devices inside it.
For heat dissipation, the P120 chassis bottom supports three 120mm fans or two 140mm fans. The back of the chassis supports one 120mm or 140mm fan. The side of the chassis supports three 120mm or two 140mm fans.
In the I/O section, the P120 chassis is equipped with two USB 3.0 slots with white LED effect, headphone jack, power button and reset button.
Specifications Antec Performance P120 Cases
- Dimensions 476 x 234 x 485 mm (DWH)
- Form Factor Mid Tower
- Materials Steel
- Mainboard Support E-ATX, ATX, M-ATX, ITX
- Front Access & Controls Power, Reset, White LED USB3.0 x 2, HD-AUDIO
- Side Panel Tempered Glass
- Expansion Slots 7 ( Horizontal ) and 3 ( Vertical ), 5.25″ －3.5″ / 2.5″ 2 / 12.5″ 3
- Fan Front －Bottom 3 x 120mm / 3 x 140mm
- M/B Side Up to 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm ( 1 x HDD bracket needs to be removed when installing 3 x 120mm )
- Rear 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Radiator Support
- Bottom-Up to 360mm ( ≤ 28mm thickness )
- Rear Up to 120mm ( Limited Radiator Length ≤ 160 mm )
- M/B Side Up to 360mm ( All HDD bracket needs to be removed when installing 360mm )
- Max GPU Length ≤ 450 mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height ≤ 185 mm
- Max PSU Length ≤ 294 mm
- Dust Filter Bottom / Right Hand Side
- Net Weight 10.4 Kgs
- Gross Weight 12.4 Kgs
- Warranty 2 Years