As a new entrant, File Magic has gathered more than one million users worldwide within six months of its launch. It is another addition in the APUS app gallery besides APUS Browser and APUS Security, photography apps like CUTCUT and VidMax, and gaming apps such as Amazing Fishing and Pot Shot.
Mr. Tao Li, Founder and CEO, APUS Group, said, “With a user base of 120 million, India has always been fundamental to APUS’ overall market development strategy. I believe good products speak for themselves and every user has the potential to bring you a new user. That’s why we develop products keeping in mind their preferences and requirements. We have a lot of new projects in the pipeline and are thrilled to begin by launching File Magic in India, which addresses the need for optimizing space and keeping the handset secure.”
File Magic is equipped with a document management system and features clearing up cache and junk that take up the excess phone memory, often deterring its performance. It is available on Google Play store.
According to the company following are the key features of the app-
- Junk files cleaner: Auto-analyzes and safely deletes junk files that occupy excess storage space, thereby restoring storage memory.
- Single app cleaner: Intelligent recognition for apps such as WhatsApp. It digs deeper into cache spam and clears excess space taken up by them, enabling a smooth user experience
- Document management: Identifies different types of files to help users effectively manage documents in a structured way and avail free storage.
- Antivirus: File Magic has a database of 41 million viruses and more than 250,000 virus files to effectively protect users’ mobile phone security.
- Notification Management: It can automatically manage the notification bar and help users avoid annoying notifications.
- Application Lock: Protects privacy and security of apps.