Synology now provides cloud backup solution for businesses on their own premises using the Active Backup on local Synology NAS devices. The Active backup is now officially can backup data for G suite/ Office 365.
ALSO SEE: Best Free and Open source NAS or SAN software
According to the Synology, the businesses can back up their data stored on G-suite and Office 365 drives effectively with just one-time investment. It also protects the data against malicious and accidental deletion and gives complete control over employees data.
Key features of Active Backup for G Suite/Office 365 include:
- On-premise and cost-effective backup
- Automatically detects the new accounts and added for backup to minimize the chance of losing data.
- Schedule and backup RPOs
- Self-service recovery portal that allows employees to restore files by themselves.
- Intuitive interface
- Block-level deduplication saves the storage space and stores only unique files.
- Allows to add metadata, use data, and setting up individual permission settings for data and files protection.
- Also supports the backup of Google’s Team Drive backup
Stellar Converter for EDB Review – A full-featured EDB converter for Enterprise requirements
11 Best Free and Open source NAS or SAN software
How To Store More Photos & Videos on Google Photos without premium plan
How to Backup WhatsApp chat in Android – Manually
Synology DS120j NAS Review- Your Private Cloud in budget