One of the feature-rich messaging app Telegram recently has upgraded its app with some additional features. Four years earlier, the company has added Photo Editor feature in its Telegram app, now they integrated support fro animated stickers and basic editing of videos.
How to edit videos and add animated stickers in Telegram?
Before moving further and talk about what the update has for us, let’s see how to use it.
- Open Google Play Store, and first update the by searching it.
- Once you updated the Telegram app, open it.
- Go Telegram chat area, open the person’s chat to whom you want to send the image or video.
- Tap on the attachment icon given left to the Mic icon and select the image.
- You can adjust the color and brightness, here. For adding animated stickers, tap on the brush icon.
- Select the sticker of your choice.
- It will show on the image, adjust the placement and size.
- Once done tap on the Send button.
Here are the added features:
Animated Stickers on Media
As you can see in the above video, we can add an animated sticker to image or video to spice up the chats, this will turn our normal photos into GIF.
Update GIFs panel
Now, the users won’t need to see the same GIFs whenever they open the panel to send someone. It has been updated with a new Trending section and emoji-based tabs that cover the most popular emotions.
Can see Telegram consumed storage from Settings > Data and Storage > Storage Usage.
Finally, to add more security to your Telegram, you can enable the Two-step authentication method.