One can save his/her Android device text messages in a few ways. Let us try to perform this operation using a third-party app and a third-party tool. You just need to install an app in your Android gadget and a tool on your computer for this. Now, in order to perform this how-to, just follow these easy steps:
- First of all, install the ‘Transfer companion’ app in your android gadget using the following link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=was.android.transfercompanion
- Now, install the ‘Droid Transfer’ tool on your computer using this link – https://www.wideanglesoftware.com/droidtransfer/download.php
- Just launch the app on your android device and select ‘Scan Droid Transfer QR Code’.
- Now, launch the ‘Droid Transfer’ tool on your computer and then scan the QR Code on your computer screen using the QR code scanner of the ‘Transfer companion’ app of your smartphone.
- Now, a page will be laid, there you need to select the text messages option.
- Now, select all the text messages and then click on ‘Save PDF’ and then choose the desired location and backup your content on your PC.
- This will take a little time depending on the number of text messages present in your gadget.
- Thus, you have successfully transferred all the text messages to your computer from your android gadget.
- Is this a paid method or a free one?
It is a paid method but, you can install both the app and the tool in your android gadget and computer for free and then carry out this operation a few times for free, and then you will have to pay for it.
- Is this method safe?
Yes, it is a safe method, but you do need to give some permissions to the app and tool for their proper working.
- How long will this operation take place?
It will take a little time, it all depends on the number of text messages you have on your device.
- Can I transfer contacts also along with the text messages using this method?
Yes, you can.