Fujifilm officially released the new Fuji X-T100 X-series compact interchangeable lens camera. The new camera equipped with 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with a phase detection autofocus system with 91 focus points. It has 3-inch 1.04 million pixels inverting touch screen and 2.36 million pixels OLED electronic viewfinder, you can shoot 30 minutes of 15fps 4K video and 60P full HD video, the body weighs only 448 grams, the battery life is approx 430 frames. In addition, the X-T100 also offers 11 unique Fujifilm analog modes and 17 creative filter modes.
Fuji X-T100 camera has a sophisticated retro stylish design and provides mechanical gray, classic black and champagne gold three appearance color options. The FUJIFILM X-T100 body priced at USD $599 in the USA and for Canada, it is CAD $749.99. And with the XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens kit, the price of FUJIFILM X-T100 is USD $699 and for Canada CAD $899.99.
The new FUJIFILM X-T100 body will be available on June 18, 2018, in the U.S. and Canada.
Fujifilm Fuji X-T100 body specifications:
- Sensor: 24.2 million pixels APS-C frame CMOS
- Focus System: 91 Focus Points
- Viewfinder: 2.36 million dots OLED EVF, 100% field of view, 0.62× magnification
- Display: 3 inches 1.04 million points three-way flip touch screen
- Sensitivity range: ISO 200-12800 (expandable to 100-51200)
- Maximum shutter speed: 1/4000s, 1/32000s (electronic shutter)
- Flash synchronization rate: 1/180s
- Continuous shooting speed: 6fps
- Exposure compensation: ±5EV, 1/3EV steps
- Video: 4K/15p, Full HD 60p
- File Format: RAW, JPEG
- Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I compatible)
- Interface: USB 2.0, micro-HDMI
- Others: Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, remote control
- Battery: NP-W126S, Lifetime 430
- Body color: mechanical gray, classic black and champagne gold
- Body size: 121 x 83 x 47.4 mm
- Weight: 448g (including battery and memory card)