Tenda launches the 300Mbps Wi-Fi router, F6. This router is a wireless networking solution specially designed for average home and SOHO setups for smooth Internet speed.
The F6 is not like those traditional Wi-Fi Routers. It has interior space, the top vents, and the bottom heat sink dissipates heat creating an efficient cooling system to ensure long-term functionality and stable operation.
The Tenda F6 is equipped with four 5dBi high-gain omnidirectional antennas providing wireless signal coverage to every corner of the house/office. Based on MIMO technology, they can perform multiple transmissions and multiple transmissions, allowing signals to travel farther and better through the wall.
We can implement the WPA/WPA2 wireless security in minutes with the help of the setup wizard, or better, we can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
It has a built-in firewall to protect against malicious attacks from the Internet. The Access control features allow you to restrict access to your network giving you greater control over network users. With universal signal amplification, the bridge between two routers takes only one step, easily expanding the coverage of the wireless network.
In addition, it has interface optimization, networking and embedded intelligent diagnostic functions, a real-time guide for the user to install and set up; IP bandwidth control to meet the Internet bandwidth.
Tenda F6 300Mbps Specification:
- Rate: 300Mbps
- Protocol standard: IEEE802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz
- Interface: 10/100M WAN*1; 10/100M LAN*3; DC2.1 interface*1
- Antenna: External 4*5dBi non-removable antenna
- Button: Reset/WiFi Multiplex button
- Indicator light: Network port light*4, system light*1, WIFI light*1
- Size: 58 x 19.7 x 10.9mm/2.28 x 0.78 x 0.43\” (L x W x H)
- Operating mode: Routing mode, wireless repeater
- Encryption mode: Mix WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- WPA algorithm: AES
- Compatible system: Windows XP/7/8/10, LINUX, iOS 6 or later, Android 4.0 or later
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C to 70 ° C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensation
- Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensation
- Certification: CCC
Price and Availability
7 Key Steps involved in creating a Home network from scratch
What is the difference between a WiFi and an Ethernet connection?
What is the use of a Local Area Network – LAN?
What is network BandWidth in simple words?
Explore the 5G technology: Advantages and Disadvantages
How to Change Your IP Address In Android or iOS